Video or picture quality depends on your smartphone data or WiFi connection stability.
- Make sure that your mobile data connection is stable or has a very good signal strength.
- Try to place your Furbo near your wireless router. If there are any improvements, this means that your WiFi signal may have been inadequate where you last placed your Furbo.
We recommend that you place your Furbo near your wireless router or even try using an extender/bridge or other equipment to improve your connection.
Make sure that your Furbo Dog Camera is running the latest firmware. Regularly, we release a firmware version that should improve your Furbo experience.
Please follow the instructions below to update the firmware:
- While on your Furbo’s homescreen, tap the “MENU button (☰) on the bottom right.
- Choose the Furbo you wish to update.
- Tap “Update Now” beside the Firmware Version.
Furbo's video quality can be set to FHD(1080p), HD(720p) and SD(360p). If the network signal is poor and you still want to use Furbo, please choose 360p. Here are the steps:
1. While at your Furbo’s homescreen, tap the “MENU button (☰) on the bottom right.
2. Choose the Furbo you wish to modify.
3. Tap "Video Quality"
4. Tap the radio button to choose the resolution quality.
Tap the button below to go directly to the Settings page on your Furbo app.
If the quality did not improve, please click the button below to chat with us for further assistance.