If your Furbo app crashed or stopped responding, it will either suddenly close and go back to the main menu, or it could get stuck trying to load. Try the following steps to restart your Furbo app:
- Restart the app by closing or killing the app on your smartphone and re-launch it.
- Ensure that your internet connection on your smartphone is stable. Turn off your mobile data or wifi and turn it back on.
- If connecting via WiFi, check to see if your other devices are getting a connection. If not, try to restart the router.
- Uninstall the app from your phone and reinstall it.
- If, after reinstalling the app, the Furbo app still crashes or does not respond when you use it, make sure that your smartphone has enough free memory to run apps. You may check to see if the app crashing or unresponsiveness is caused by your smartphone by installing the Furbo app on another smartphone, preferably with the same operating system (Android or iOS).
- Restart your mobile
- Check if any Antivirus App installed on your mobile, try to disable it.
If you need further assistance, please click the button below to chat with us.