Furbo's Night Vision setting allows you to see the video when the room is dark, or light is low. You can adjust Night Vision within the Furbo app:
- While at your Furbo app’s homescreen, tap the “MENU button (☰) on the bottom right.
- Choose the Furbo Camera you wish to modify.
- Tap “Night Vision”.
- Set to your desired setting (ON, OFF, AUTO).
- Auto - Night Vision automatically switches on when there is less lighting in the room.
- On - Night Vision will be switched on all the time regardless of lighting conditions.
- Off - Night Vision will not turn on regardless of the lighting conditions.
Tap the button below to go directly to the Night Vision settings on your Furbo app.
If you are having issues with Night Vision, please unplug the Furbo and plug it back in and try again. If the issue persists, go to "Discolored video shown on live streaming" article or contact Customer Support.
The LED (next to the lens) lights up as Red/Pink color once night vision turns on