The Barking Alert feature will send you notifications if your dog is barking and quickly check on your dog.
See the guide below to adjust your barking alert setting:
Tap the button below to go directly to the Barking alert settings on your Furbo app.
- While on your Furbo’s home screen, tap the “MENU button (☰) on the bottom right.
- Choose the Furbo Camera you wish to modify.
- Tap “Barking Alert”.
- Toggle the On/Off switch to enable or disable your Barking Alert.
- If the barking alert feature is turned on, you will be able to adjust the barking detection sensitivity from Low, Medium to High.
Note: External noise may be mistakenly detected by the barking alert. This is currently being improved. Adjusting the sensitivity level may fix the issue."
If your dog barks a lot, please note that the barking alert notification will be sent once per minute
Not getting a barking alert notification even though the feature is turned on? Please try the following:
1. Please make sure your timezone is properly set up to the time zone where the Furbo Dog Camera is located; to know more, go to "Learn about Timezone setting in Furbo"
Please tap the link below to go directly to the Furbo app's settings page to set the timezone.
2. You may also need to ensure that your Smartphone has granted access/permission to the Furbo app to send a push notification, to know more how to do this, go to "How to provide App permission on your Smartphone".
3. If permission is granted, check if the Furbo dog camera's mic is working properly, go to "Issues with Audio".
4. Check if Furbo dog camera's microphone is working properly, to test this, speak through the camera and see if you can hear yourself through the Furbo app on the Smartphone.
5. Turn off and turn on the barking alert feature.
6. Unplug and Replug your Furbo Dog Camera.
7. Log out from the app and log back in.
For further assistance, please click the button below to chat with us.
Please sign in to leave a comment.