Resolving log in issues with the Furbo app depends on the error message you are getting.
If you have issues logging to your Furbo app, please try the solutions below base on the error message. Otherwise, you may proceed to reset your password.
"Incorrect Username and Password"
- If you are certain to be using correct username and password,you may reset your password to create a new one. Click here to open the reset password page
"Username Already Taken"
- You may have been signing up as a new user. Please go back and click "Sign in"
- Sign up using another email address if you don't have access to the email you are trying to set up. You may contact customer support if the error persists.
"Internal Error. Please Contact Support"
- Change your Internet connection on your Smartphone from Wifi to Mobile Data or Mobile Data to WiFi if available
- Uninstall and reinstall your Furbo app and try to log in again
- If the issue persists, please contact our support team immediately
If you have forgotten your password, reset your password to regain access:
- While at your Furbo’s login page, tap the “Already have an account? Sign In”.
- Tap “Forgot Password”
- Enter your registered Furbo email address.
- Tap “Reset Password”. You will receive a password reset email where you can create a new password.
If you have not received the email including the verification link, please chat with us by tapping the button below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.