- The product(s) ordered by you, the Customer, will be delivered to the address you provided at the time of your order. Tomofun will not ship to Post Office Boxes (P.O. Boxes), freight forwarders, warehouses, distribution centers, airports or hotels.
- We cannot ship to a different country than your billing address or the mailing address on your order - which is either your home address or business address.
- Only contiguous addresses are eligible for free shipping. Customers located in international supported countries for fulfillment and delivery such as US customers from Alaska, Hawaii, offshore territories and possessions should be aware of extra shipping charges.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by carriers that may also delay delivery times.
The following may result in delayed shipping or delivery:
- Incorrect shipping address;
- Canceling items, combining orders or changing your shipping address; or
- Carrier’s failure to deliver (e.g., blockage, civil commotions, riots, mobilization, strikes, lockouts, natural disaster outside human control - severe weather, plague or other epidemics, tornado, storm, hurricane - or any other cause beyond the seller's or carrier's control.)
- Customs clearance procedures.
- Customers are responsible for all customs fees, duties, VAT, import taxes, special delivery fees administered by your government, and brokerage fees. These are not included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order, and we are unable to estimate those prices for you and are not able to pay those on your behalf.
Please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs. Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable, so if you refuse the shipment because of unexpected import fees, the value of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.