Things to take note of:
- This feature is only available for Furbos purchased after AUGUST 2017 onward.
- Make sure that the Furbo's firmware and Furbo app version are up-to-date.
- Make sure that the device you are using is set to the supported regions. You can go to "Countries supported by FDN" to get more information about the supported regions.
NEWLY SETUP FURBO
- When you buy a Furbo Dog Camera and successfully set it up using the Furbo app, you can activate a FREE 30-day Furbo Dog Nanny trial.
- In the Furbo app home page, click “Start Free trial”
Every Furbo Dog Camera comes with a Furbo Dog Nanny free trial for customers in the United States. In addition to the basic Furbo Dog Camera features, Furbo Dog Nanny offers features including Smart Alerts, Cloud Recording videos, and Doggie Diary. You don't need to provide your credit card information to access the free trial. You can also cancel the free trial anytime without any fees.
After the trial ends, you will be prompted to subscribe to continue using the Furbo Dog Nanny service.
REACTIVATING FURBO DOG NANNY
- If your Furbo Dog Nanny service has expired or has been deactivated, you may follow the steps below to reactivate it.
- You will see the expiration notification. Click “Subscribe” to resubscribe. Or you can go to the Web manage your subscription https://furbo.com/account
|Country||Free Trial Period||Special Offer*||Monthly Plan||Yearly Plan||2-Year Plan**|
|United Kingdom||30 days||99p||£6.99||£69.00 (save £14.88)||£130.00 (save £37.76)|
Check the Furbo Dog Nanny License Expiration Date
If you want to check the expiration date of your Furbo Dog Nanny subscription, please follow the steps below.
- Go to your Furbo app’s home screen, tap the “MENU" button (☰) on the bottom right.
- Tap "Account".
- Click on the Account page. You will find the Furbo Dog Nanny subscription information here.
Tap the button below to chat with us for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.