Please note that:
Smart Alert Notifications will notify you every time there is a Home Emergency Alert. Other types of Smart Alerts are sent at most once every 30 munites.
If you're experiencing delays with your Dog Activity alerts, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Unplug Furbo Dog Camera, wait ten seconds, and plug it back in.
- Reset WiFi
- While on your Furbo’s homescreen, tap the “MENU button (☰) on the bottom right.
- Chose the Furbo Camera you wish to reset.
- Tap “Reset Wi-Fi”. At this point, your Furbo Dog Camera will try to set-up again.
- When asked if your Furbo Dog Camera turned green, please tap “Yes”. Then, make sure to enable your phone’s Bluetooth.
- Once your Furbo and your phone established a connection via Bluetooth, select the Wi-Fi network that you wish to use, then, enter your WiFi password. Furbo should reconnect to the WiFi network.
Tap the button below to go directly to the settings page to reset the Wifi settings.
3. Please observe for the next 24 to 48 hours if notifications arrive on time. Please contact the Support Team if the issue persists.
Please chat with us by clicking the button below.