You can setup up to 4 Furbo cameras under one Furbo account.
Only Furbos purchased after August 2017 can be setup into one account. If you have an older version of Furbo, you can chat with our support team to know more about how to upgrade!
See the instructions below:
1. While on your Furbo's home screen, Tap the + icon under the thumbnail.
2. Choose the type of device that you wish to setup. What's my Furbo device types↗
3. Your Furbo app should start searching for the Furbo Dog Camera device in setup mode (Green | Blinking Yellow light). If you're having issues getting past this step and getting an error, go to Error Message: 'Can't connect to your Furbo' for more help.
4. Select the WiFi network you want to connect your Furbo to. Make sure your WiFi connection is 2.4GHz. If it is dual-band, make sure to only connect it to the compatible connection.
5. Enter your WiFi password then, wait a few minutes while your Furbo is being set up.
Please sign in to leave a comment.