In order to gather more detailed records for the purpose of troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs, customer service staff might ask you to access Furbo’s debug mode to collect system and error information. This data will be used by our engineers and technical support staff to aid you and create a better Furbo experience.
The data gathered from debug mode is strictly technical and system data and will not contain any private information, such as your account or password information, videos, or photos that you may have saved using Furbo.
To use Debug Mode to send data to Furbo’s technical support staff, please follow these steps:
- While on your Furbo’s homescreen, tap the “MENU" button (☰) on the bottom right.
- Tap “Account”.
- Tap your Furbo email address 5 times, and a small pop-up will appear to let you know that the Debug Tool is enabled.
- Press back to the previous screen.
- Tap “Debug Tool”.
- Tap “Upload” to upload your Debug Log.
- Tap “Hide” to disable the Debug Tool.
Tap the button below to go directly to the Account page on your Furbo app to upload Debug Log.
To use Camera On/Off to send Firmware data to Furbo’s technical Support staff, please follow these steps:
- Recreate your technical issue
- Go to the settings page, switch Camera OFF and then switch it back ON