How the Furbo 360° Treat Toss works:
- The Furbo 360° Dog Camera is designed with a smart troubleshooting process to eliminate treat jams inside the camera.
- If the Furbo 360° can not successfully toss treats in 10 seconds, the inner launcher will rotate in reverse for 2 seconds to loosen jammed treats inside, and then run the tossing process again automatically.
If this automatic troubleshooting doesn't work, please follow these steps to clean and remove any jammed treats.
- Steps to clean up treats jammed inside the Furbo 360° Dog Camera:
- Empty out all the treats and clean out any leftover scraps.
- Give your Furbo 360° several hard, firm shakes to loosen the treats jammed inside. Dump any treats or treat remnants out of the hole.
- If this still does not fix your issue, please try the following additional steps:
- Referring to the diagram above, lightly insert a pen into the inner launcher to loosen jammed treats into the tunnel (avoid scratching the treat door).
- Shake Furbo 360° again, dumping any treats out from the treat hole.
Please sign in to leave a comment.