If the treat tossing function does not function well, please try the following steps based on the tossing issue you are having:
If the treat launcher inside the Furbo does not return back to its original position after launching:
Empty out all the treats.
Push the treat launcher back into its original position.
Clean out any leftover scraps.
If the treat tosser is completely stuck: (The tosser is the cannon stick inside the treat dispensing hole.)
Empty out all the treats. Clean out any leftover scraps.
Insert your finger into the treat dispensing hole and push the tosser all the way back.
Now toss a treat from your Furbo app.
Once it is about to toss out, take your finger out.
If the tosser pushed back, keep launching treats out 4-5 times from your Furbo app to ensure it will synchronize to full treat tossing cycle.
If the tosser didn't move at all, contact customer support immediately.
If treats stay inside the dispensing hole, this may be due to the treat tosser does not complete a full cycle. When you toss another treat, it will toss all the treat it pushed into the dispensing hole.
- To ensure that you get the best treat tossing experience, you may calibrate the treat tosser function by emptying out all the treats inside or leave at least 5 pieces only.
- On your Furbo app, toss a treat for about 5 to 10 simultaneously.
- Test out treat tossing if it completes full cycles everytime you toss a treat.
If this issue persists, contact customer support immediately.
If there are no movements at all when you toss a treat but the snack call is playing:
- Unplug and Replug your Furbo and Try to toss a treat.
- Ensure there are no treats jammed or stuck inside. To check, remove the bottom cover of Furbo and gently shake the Furbo to see if there are treats or treat craps that are jamming the mechanism.