If the treat tosser isn't functioning well, please try the following steps based on the tossing issue you are having:
If the treat tosser (the launcher inside the treat dispensing hole) does not return back to its original position after launching:
Empty out all the treats.
Push the treat tosser back into its original position.
Clean out any leftover scraps.
If the treat tosser is completely stuck:
Empty out all the treats. Clean out any leftover scraps.
Insert your finger into the treat dispensing hole and push the tosser all the way back.
Now toss a treat from your Furbo app.
Once it is about to toss, take your finger out.
If the tosser returned to the normal position, keep launching treats 4-5 times from your Furbo app to make sure it's back on the treat-tossing cycle.
If the tosser didn't move at all, contact customer support immediately.
- How to clean up my Furbo:
If treats stay inside the dispensing hole, this may be due to the treat tosser not completing a full cycle. When you toss another treat, it will toss all the treats it pushed into the dispensing hole.
- To ensure that you get the best treat tossing experience, you may calibrate the treat tosser function by emptying out all the treats inside, or leaving only 5 pieces.
- On your Furbo app, toss a treat for about 5 to 10 times consecutively.
- Test whether it completes a full cycle every time you toss a treat.
If this issue persists, contact customer support immediately.
If there's no movement at all when you toss a treat but the snack call is playing:
- Unplug and replug your Furbo, and try to toss a treat.
- Ensure there are no treats jammed or stuck inside. To check, remove the bottom cover of Furbo and gently shake the Furbo to see if there are treats or treat crumbs jamming the mechanism.