If your Furbo is showing a discolored video or if Night Vision mode is not working properly - night vision is turned on when there is enough light in the room or night vision is not working when there is no light in the room.
Try first to unplug your Furbo and plug it back in and try live streaming. If you are not at home to unplug your Furbo or if the issue persists after unplugging and re-plugging, you may try going through the below steps:
STEP 1: Restart night vision mode form the Furbo App, for more info go to Night Vision
- While live streaming, go to settings from the top right corner of the screen
- Go to Night Vision
- Turn off Night Vision
- Exit the Furbo app and re-open the Furbo App.
- If the issue is fixed, you may try turning Night Vision ON or setting it to Auto.
- If the issue persists and you have not tried unplugging your Furbo, please unplug and re-plug your Furbo.
- Contact customer support for further help.