If you are having speaker or mic issues, whether on your smartphone while using the Furbo app or on your Furbo dog camera, please first try unplugging your Furbo dog camera and plugging it back in. If you continue having trouble after that, please see the solutions below:
If your Furbo app on your smartphone has no sound:
- Check whether your phone is on silent mode
- Adjust the volume of your smartphone
If your Furbo app's mic is not working:
- Check if the Furbo app has permission to access your smartphone's mic; go to Granting access to the Furbo app on your smartphone for more information.
- Make sure to press the mic button and wait for the yellow mic animation before speaking
- Check if your Furbo dog camera's speaker is working
If your Furbo dog camera's speaker is not working:
- Try to toss a treat and listen for it to play the snack recording
- Speak through the Furbo app by pressing the mic button and wait for the yellow mic animation
If your Furbo dog camera's mic is not working:
- Try to unplug and re-plug the Furbo dog camera
- Speak through the Furbo dog camera while live streaming and see if you can hear your voice through the Furbo app
Please contact customer support for further assistance.