If your Furbo app crashed or has stopped responding, it will either suddenly close and go back to the main menu, or it could get stuck trying to load. Try the following steps to restart your Furbo app.
- Restart the app by closing or killing the app on your Smartphone's background app or task manager and re-launch it.
- For iPhones with a home button, double-click the home button, select the Furbo app and swipe up.
- For iPhone X, you'll need to swipe up from the bottom of the screen, then pause with your finger in the middle of the screen for a second until all of the app cards appear. Select the Furbo app and swipe to the right.
- For Android, depending on the make and model, press the multitasking button and swipe up or down and left or right to close the Furbo app.
- Check to see if the internet connection quality is good on your smartphone. Try switching the WiFi on your phone off and on.
- If connecting via WiFi, check to see if your other devices are getting a connection. If not, try to reboot the router.
- Try to uninstall the app and reinstall.
- If, after reinstalling the app, the Furbo app still crashes or does not respond when you use it, make sure that your smartphone has enough free memory to run apps. You may check to see if the app crashing or unresponsiveness is caused by your smartphone by installing the Furbo app on another smartphone, preferably with the same operating system (Android or iOS).
Please contact customer support for further assistance.