Setting up your Furbo is easy. All you need is a smartphone, your new Furbo, and a WiFi connection (2.4 GHz only).
- Download the Furbo app on your smartphone; you can get it from The App Store using your iOS device or Google Play using your Android device.
- Create a Furbo account. If you already have a Furbo account, go to the next step.
- To get started, make sure your smartphone has Bluetooth enabled.
- Plug your Furbo in and wait until you see a green light. To learn more about this, go to "What do the different color lights mean?".
- Your Furbo app should start searching for the Furbo camera in setup mode.
- Select the WiFi network you want to connect your Furbo to.
- Once you have entered the WiFi password, wait a few minutes while your Furbo is being set up.
- If you are having issues setting up your Furbo, the 3rd unsuccessful attempt will trigger the app to send a message to our Support Team so they can provide you with additional assistance.
For more information on how to resolve Furbo setup issues, please go here.