Setting up your Furbo is easy. All you need is a smart phone, your new Furbo and a Wi-Fi connection (2.4 GHz only).
- Download the Furbo app on your smartphone; you can get them from App Store using your iOS device or Google Playstore using your Android device.
- Create a Furbo account. If you already have a Furbo account, go to the next step.
- To get started, make sure your smart phone Bluetooth is turned on.
- Plug in your Furbo and wait until you see a green light. To know more about this, go to "What do the different color lights mean?"
- Your Furbo app should start searching for the Furbo camera that is in set-up mode.
- Select the Wi-Fi name to connect your Furbo to.
- Once you have entered the Wi-Fi password, wait for few minutes while your Furbo is being set up.
If you are having issues setting up your Furbo, on the 3rd unsuccessful attempt, the app will send a message to customer support to help you. For more information how to fix this, please go to Furbo Set Up Issues.