Security has always been our top priority in designing Furbo. To put it technically, Furbo connects to our service using 2048-bit RSA private keys for key exchange, which is the same encryption level that most banks use. This means that only authorized accounts can access your Furbo. To prevent any security issues, please keep your username and password confidential.
Articles in this section
- Create a Furbo account
- How do I set up my Furbo?
- How do I introduce Furbo to my dog?
- The app tells me that setup has failed.
- When I plug in my Furbo it stays on White Light. How can I get a Green light to be ready for setup?
- The Furbo app can't find my WiFi when setting up.
- What if my mobile app is unable to detect any Wifi networks?
- Granting access to the Furbo app on your smartphone
- Where should I place Furbo?
- My Furbo app is not able to connect to my Furbo camera during resetting WiFi, error message: “Can't connect to your Furbo”