Security has always been our top priority when we design Furbo. Furbo connects to our Pet Cloud service using 2048-bit RSA private keys for key exchange, which is the same encryption level as most of the banks have. In this way, only authorized account can have access to your Furbo. To prevent the potential threat, please keep your username and password safe and secure. Hope this answers your question and we will continue to ensure Furbo security!
Articles in this section
- Create a Furbo Account
- Setting up your Furbo
- How do I introduce Furbo to my Dog?
- It keeps on telling me that set up has failed.
- My Furbo app is not able to connect to my Furbo camera during setup. Error message: “Can't connect to your Furbo”
- When I plug in my Furbo it stays on White Light. How can I get a Green light to be ready for setup?
- Furbo app can't find my Wi-Fi when setting up.
- What if my mobile app is unable to detect any Wifi networks?
- Allow Access and Permission to Furbo app on your Smartphone
- Where should I place Furbo?