Security has always been our top priority in designing Furbo. To put it technically, Furbo connects to our service using 2048-bit RSA private keys for key exchange, which is the same encryption level that most banks use. This means that only authorized accounts can access your Furbo. To prevent any security issues, please keep your username and password confidential.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a new Furbo account?
- How do I log in to the Furbo app?
- How do I set up my Furbo?
- How do I introduce Furbo to my dog?
- Setup has failed. How can I fix this?
- When resetting my Furbo, my Furbo app is not able to connect to my Furbo camera. Error message: “Can't connect to your Furbo”
- My Furbo app can't find my Furbo during the initial setup process. Error message: “Can't connect to your Furbo.”
- The Furbo app says it can't find my WiFi when setting up.
- How can I provide permission or grant access to the Furbo app on your smartphone's mic and photos?
- How much internet data does Furbo consume?