Pet safety is our number one concern. We recommend supervising your dog in person while feeding treats with Furbo until you are comfortable with feeding them while you are away from home. All dogs are different as are their dietary needs. Consult with your veterinarian to determine the right quantity and size of treats to provide your pet, particularly with puppies.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a new Furbo account?
- How do I log in to the Furbo app?
- How do I set up my Furbo?
- How do I introduce Furbo to my dog?
- Setup has failed. How can I fix this?
- When resetting my Furbo, my Furbo app is not able to connect to my Furbo camera. Error message: “Can't connect to your Furbo”
- My Furbo app can't find my Furbo during the initial setup process. Error message: “Can't connect to your Furbo.”
- The Furbo app says it can't find my WiFi when setting up.
- How can I provide permission or grant access to the Furbo app on your smartphone's mic and photos?
- How much internet data does Furbo consume?