If your Furbo is showing a discolored video feed, the night vision function may not be working properly.
Try first to unplug your Furbo and plug it back in and try live streaming. If you are not at home to unplug your Furbo or if the issue persists after unplugging and re-plugging, you may try going through the below steps:
STEP 1: Restart night vision mode on the Furbo App, for more info go to "Learn about the Night Vision setting"
- While live streaming, go to settings from the top right corner of the screen
- Go to Night Vision
- Turn off Night Vision
- Exit the Furbo app and re-open the Furbo App.
- If the issue is fixed, you may try turning Night Vision ON or setting it to Auto.
- If the issue persists and you have not tried unplugging your Furbo, please unplug and re-plug your Furbo.
- Contact customer support for further help.
If your live view looks too dark when night vision is turned on, Please adjust Furbo placement and make sure there is no object next to Furbo. It will reflect the light (as a yellow circle) and make background becomes darker (as a red circle).