If your Furbo is showing a discolored video feed, the night vision function may not be working properly.
Try first to unplug your Furbo and plug it back in and try live streaming. If you are not at home to unplug your Furbo or if the issue persists after unplugging and re-plugging, you may try going through the steps below:
STEP 1: Reset the night vision mode on the Furbo App, for more info go to "Set Night Vision"
- Go to Furbo app settings from the top right corner of the screen.
- Go to Night Vision.
- Turn off Night Vision.
- Exit the Furbo app and re-open the Furbo App.
Tap the button below to go directly to the Night Vision settings on your Furbo app.
See the guide below:
- If the issue is fixed, you may try turning the Night Vision ON or setting it to AUTO.
- If the issue persists and you have not tried unplugging your Furbo, please unplug and re-plug your Furbo.
- Click the button below to chat with us for further help.
If your live view looks too dark when night vision is turned on, please adjust Furbo placement and make sure there is no object next to Furbo. Objects next to Furbo may reflect the light and make the background darker.