If the video or picture quality is extremely choppy, this could be due to your smartphone mobile data or WiFi signal stability.
- Make sure that your mobile data connection is stable or has a very good signal strength.
- Try to place your Furbo near your wireless router. If there are any improvements, this means that your WiFi signal may have been inadequate where you last placed your Furbo.
We recommend that you place your Furbo near your wireless router or even try using an extender/bridge or other equipment to improve your connection.
- Make sure that your Furbo dog camera is running the latest firmware. Regularly, we release a firmware version that should improve your Furbo experience.
- Open the menu tray and select About.
- To ensure you have the latest update or check if there is an update available, click Check for Updates.
- Furbo's video quality can be set to FHD(1080p), HD(720p) and SD(360p). If the network signal is poor and you still want to use Furbo, please choose 360p.
If the quality did not improve, please contact Customer Support for further assistance.