To help with future troubleshooting issues and bug fixing, our customer service staff might ask you to use Furbo’s debug mode to collect system and error information. This data will be used by our engineers and technical support staff to create a better Furbo experience for you.
The data gathered from debug mode is strictly technical and system data and will not contain any private information, such as your account or password information, videos, or photos that you may have saved using Furbo.
To use Debug Mode, please follow these steps:
- Tap the “MENU" button (☰) on the bottom right of your Furbo home screen .
- Tap “Account”.
- Tap your Furbo email address 5 times, and a small pop-up will appear to let you know that the Debug Tool is enabled.
- Press back to the previous screen.
- Tap “Debug Tool”.
- Tap “Upload” to upload your Debug Log.
- Tap “Hide” to disable the Debug Tool.
Tap the button below to go directly to the Account page on your Furbo app to upload Debug Log.
To use Camera On/Off to send Firmware data to Furbo’s technical Support staff, please follow these steps:
- Recreate your technical issue
- Go to the settings page, switch Camera OFF and then switch it back ON