Treat tosser function issue may be due to various reasons and can be resolved by trying out different steps.
If the treat tosser (the launcher inside the treat dispensing hole)outer launcher does not return back to its original position after launching:
- Empty out all the treats.
- Clean out any leftover scraps.
- Upside down Furbo and toss serval times
If the treat tosser Inner launcher is completely stuck:
- Empty out all the treats. Clean out any leftover scraps.
- Upside down Furbo and toss several times.
- If the tosser returned to the normal position, keep launching treats 4-5 times from your Furbo app to make sure it's back on the treat-tossing cycle.
- If the tosser didn't move at all, contact customer support immediately.
- How to clean up my Furbo:
If treats stay inside the dispensing hole outer launcher, this may be due to the treat tosser not completing a full cycle. When you toss another treat, it will toss all the treats it pushed into the dispensing hole.
- To ensure that you get the best treat tossing experience, you may calibrate the treat tosser function by emptying out all the treats inside or leaving only 5 pieces.
- On your Furbo app, toss a treat for about 5 to 10 times consecutively.
- Test whether it completes a full cycle every time you toss a treat.
If this issue persists, contact customer support immediately.
If there's no movement at all when you toss a treat but the snack call is playing:
- Unplug and replug your Furbo, and try to toss a treat.
- Ensure there are no treats jammed or stuck inside. To check, remove the bottom cover of Furbo and gently shake the Furbo to see if there are treats or treat crumbs jamming the mechanism.