Issues with the treat tosser can be due to various reasons. You may resolve the issues by trying out the different steps below.
If the treat tosser's outer launcher (the launcher inside the treat dispensing hole) does not return back to its original position after launching:
- Empty out all the treats.
- Clean out any leftover scraps.
- Turn the Furbo upside-down and try to toss a few times to make sure the treat tosser is functioning properly.
If the treat tosser's inner launcher is completely stuck:
- Empty out all the treats. Clean out any leftover scraps.
- Turn the Furbo upside-down and try to toss a few times.
- If the tosser returns to its normal position, keep launching treats 4-5 times from your Furbo app to make sure the tosser is back on the treat-tossing cycle.
- If the tosser didn't move at all, contact Customer Support immediately.
- How to clean up my Furbo:
If the treats stayed inside the outer launcher of the dispensing hole:
This problem may be due to the treat tosser not completing a full cycle. When you toss another treat, it will toss all the treats it pushed into the dispensing hole.
- To get the best treat tossing experience, you may calibrate the treat tosser function by emptying out all the treats inside or leaving only 5 pieces.
- On your Furbo app, toss treats for about 5 to 10 times consecutively.
- Test whether the tosser completes a full cycle every time you toss a treat.
If this issue persists, please contact Customer Support immediately.
If there's no movement at all when you toss a treat but the snack call is playing:
- Unplug and replug your Furbo, and try to toss a treat.
- Ensure that there are no treats jammed or stuck inside. To check, remove the bottom cover of your Furbo and gently shake it to see if there are treats or crumbs jamming the mechanism.