If your Furbo Dog Camera stops working and there is no power or light showing at the base, please try the following solutions:
- Unplug the Furbo Camera and plug it back in
- Try to plug your Furbo into another wall socket or outlet
- Try using another USB cable with the original Furbo adapter
- Try using another USB adapter with the original Furbo cable
- Try using another USB cable and another adapter instead of the original Furbo USB cable and adapter
- Try to do a hard reset using the reset button at the back of Furbo. Insert a pin or paper clip into the small hole in the back, and hold for 10 seconds. You should hear a small sound, and light should then display
If steps 3, 4 or 5 fixed the issue, please contact our Support Team, so we can assist you on how to get a replacement USB cable and, or adapter.
Please contact us as well if the steps above didn't fix the issue.