Furbo's Night Vision setting allows you to see the video when the room is dark. You can adjust Night Vision within the Furbo app:
- Go to your Furbo app’s home screen, tap the “MENU button (☰) on the bottom right.
- Choose the Furbo Camera you wish to modify.
- Tap “Night Vision”.
- Set to your desired setting (ON, OFF, AUTO).
- AUTO - Night Vision will automatically switch on when there is less lighting in the room.
- ON - Night Vision will be on all the time regardless of lighting conditions.
- OFF - Night Vision will not turn on regardless of the lighting conditions.
Tap the button below to go directly to the Night Vision settings on your Furbo app.
If you are having issues with Night Vision, please replug your Furbo and try again. If the issue persists, visit the "Discolored video shown on live streaming" article or contact our Customer Support.
NOTE: The LED (next to the lens) lights up as Red/Pink color once night vision turns on