The Barking Alert feature will send you notifications if your dog is barking and quickly check on your dog.
To adjust your barking alert setting:
- While live streaming, go to settings from the top right corner of the screen
- Go to Barking Alert
- Change the settings (ON/OFF)
- If the barking alert feature is turned on, you will be able to adjust the barking detection sensitivity from Low, Medium to High.
Note: Barking alert sometimes sends you notification for external noises that Furbo catches and this can be fixed by adjusting the sensitivity level.
You do not have to worry if your dog barks all the time, Furbo won't send you bunch of notifications. You will only receive one notification per minute. You will then have a chance to call them out and talk to them via the app to calm them down.
Not getting a barking alert notification even though the feature is turned on? Please try the following:
- Please make sure your timezone is properly set up to the time zone where the Furbo camera is located; to know more, go to "Learn about Timezone setting in Furbo"
- You may also need to ensure that your Smartphone has granted access/permission to the Furbo app to send a push notification, to know more how to do this, go to "How to provide App permission on your Smartphone"
- If permission is granted, check if the Furbo dog camera's mic is working properly, go to "Issues with Audio"
- Check if Furbo dog camera's microphone is working properly, to test this, speak through the camera and see if you can hear yourself through the Furbo app on the Smartphone
- Turn off and turn on the barking alert feature
- Unplug and Replug your Furbo dog camera
- Log out from the app and log back in
For further assistance, please contact Customer Support.