Things to take note of:
- For Furbos purchased after August 2017, the time and date that will show on your video feed will depend on the set timezone of your mobile phone.
- Make sure that the Furbo's firmware and Furbo app version are up-to-date.
For Furbo's purchased before August 2017, please follow the steps below to adjust the timezone setting:
- While live streaming, go to settings from the top right corner of the screen.
- Go to Timezone Setting.
- To choose a new location, click Reset.
- On the search field, type your city or any nearest city from your local area that has the same time zone.
Tap the button below to go directly to the settings page on your Furbo app and set the timezone.
See the guide below:
Note: Not all cities are listed so you may need to choose another city sharing the same timezone as your local area.
If you are having trouble setting up the timezone, click the button below to chat with us.