Note: If you are unaware of or have no access to the email address linked to your Furbo, please contact us through the live chat button below:
To change your Furbo account, you’ll need to first remove the Furbo Dog Camera from your existing account, to have it set up with a new account.
1. Go to the home screen of your Furbo app and tap the “MENU button (☰) on the bottom right.
2. Choose the Furbo Dog Camera you wish to remove.
Tap the button below to disconnect your Furbo camera from your Furbo account.
3. Tap “Remove Device” at the lower end of your screen.
4. Log out from your Furbo app.
Do a Hard Reset on your Furbo. Find a pin or a straightened paper clip to manually depress the 'reset' button on the back of your Furbo (see the image below). While your Furbo is plugged in, press and hold the reset button for about 20 seconds until the light changes color. Please wait another minute until the light turns green.
6. Log in with the new account you have created, go to "Login to your Furbo App" for more info.
If you have not created an account yet, or create a new Furbo account or go to "Create your Furbo account" for more info.
See the guide below how to login to a new Furbo account:
See the guide below how to create to a new Furbo account:
7. Once logged in, you may set up your Furbo. To know more about this process, go to "Set up your Furbo".
See the guide below how to set up your Furbo:
Please sign in to leave a comment.