You need to remove the Furbo Dog Camera from your existing account first to have it set up with a new account.
- Press the Menu button.
- Go to Account.
Tap the button below to disconnect your Furbo camera from your Furbo account.
- Click Remove Furbo and Confirm.
See the guide below how to Remove Furbo from your account:
- Log out from your Furbo app.
- Next step is to do a Hard Reset on your Furbo. You'll need to use a pin or a straightened paperclip to manually depress the 'reset' button on the back of your Furbo (see the image below). While Furbo is plugged in, press and hold the reset button for about 20 seconds until the color of the light changes. Please wait another minute until Furbo's light turns green.
- Log in with the new account you have created, go to "Login to your Furbo App" for more info.
If you have not created an account yet, or create a new Furbo account or go to "Create your Furbo account" for more info.
See the guide below how to login to a new Furbo account:
See the guide below how to create to a new Furbo account:
- Once logged in, you may set up your Furbo. To know more about this process, go to "Set up your Furbo".
See the guide below how to set up your Furbo: