If you’ve changed your WiFi network settings or moved Furbo to another location, you need to connect Furbo to a new WiFi network. All you have to do is to reconnect your Furbo to the WiFi network from your Furbo app:
Plug in your Furbo. You should see a purple status light.
- Go to the home screen of your Furbo app, tap the “MENU button (☰) on the bottom right.
- Choose the Furbo Camera you wish to reset.
- Tap “Reset Wi-Fi”. At this point, your Furbo Dog Camera will try to re-setup.
See the guide below to perform a 'Reset WiFi' on your Furbo:
Tap the button below to go directly to the Reset WiFi settings on your Furbo app.
4. When asked if your Furbo Dog Camera turned green, please tap “Yes”. Then, make sure to enable your phone’s Bluetooth.
- Once your Furbo and your phone establish a connection via Bluetooth, select the Wi-Fi network that you wish to use, then enter your WiFi password. Furbo should reconnect to the WiFi network.
If none of the above steps works, please click the button below to chat with us.