If you need urgent assistance, please click the button to chat with us immediately.
If you cannot find your WiFi network on the WiFi list, it might be because of the following reasons:
If you encounter an issue during the initial setup and Furbo is on Green Light:
1. Your WiFi is hidden.
Please make sure your WiFi is not a hidden network. You can check it using another device such as smartphones, tablet, or laptop/computer.
If you are using a hidden WiFi network, please click "Other network" in the "Set up Furbo's WiFi" page and manually input the name and the password.
2. The WiFi signal is too weak.
The WiFi list is sorted by signal strength. Please make sure that the distance between the WiFi router and your Furbo is not too far (5 feet), also, Furbo's WiFi antenna is on its right side. To get a better connection, it will be best if your Furbo is on the left or front side of your router with no physical barrier causing interference, such as concrete walls.
Please try to move the Furbo closer to your router, then go through the setup process again.
3. You are using a 5GHz WiFi frequency router.
Furbo cannot connect to a 5GHz WiFi frequency routers; it only works with 2.4GHz frequency routers.
Most WiFi APs that provide 5GHz channels will also provide 2.4GHz channels at the same time - dual-band. It means the 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi are both available with different WiFi names. Please use the 2.4GHz channel Wi-Fi to set up Furbo.
If you are having trouble connecting, it will be best to turn off the 5GHz signal temporarily while setting up your Furbo. To know whether your router offers 2.4GHz or 5GHz, please try contacting your internet service provider.
If you encounter an issue during reset WiFi via App and Furbo is Purple Light:
1. Please try to Replug Furbo to see if Furbo can turn to Purple then Yellow light,
2. If not, please try to remove Furbo from your account, go to "Remove Furbo from your account" for more info.
Tap the button below to Remove Furbo from your account.
See the guide below to remove Furbo from your account:
3. After removing Furbo from your account, perform a hard reset on your Furbo to Greenlight status to set up again, go to "Hard reset your Furbo" for more info.
4. Try to re-setup by logging in to your Furbo account.
5. If the steps above did not work, please try to unplug Furbo, plug it back in, then try to setup again via the Furbo app.
If you still encounter the same problem, please contact us.