To setup your Furbo, you need is a smartphone, your new Furbo, and a WiFi connection.
Setting up is easy, here's how:
- Download the Furbo app on your smartphone; you can get it from The App Store using your iOS device or Google Play using your Android device.
- To get started, make sure your smartphone has Bluetooth enabled.
- Plug your Furbo in and wait until you see a green light. If the light did not turn green, please perform a Hard Reset.
- Open your Furbo app and create a Furbo account by tapping "New Furbo User". If you already have an account. Tap "Sign In" and enter your Furbo email and password.
- Your Furbo app should start searching for the Furbo camera in setup mode.
If you're having issues getting past this step and getting an error, go to Error Message: 'Can't connect to your Furbo' help guide.
- Select the WiFi network you want to connect your Furbo to. Make sure your WiFi connection is 2.4GHz. If it is dual band, make sure to only connect it to the compatible connection.
- Once you have entered the WiFi password, wait a few minutes while your Furbo is being set up.
For more information on how to resolve Furbo setup issues, please check these related articles: