To setup your Furbo, you need a smartphone, your new Furbo Dog Camera, and a WiFi connection.
Setting up is easy. Here's how:
- Download the Furbo app on your smartphone; you can get it from The App Store using your iOS device or Google Play using your Android device.
- Make sure to turn on your mobile phone's Bluetooth.
- Plug your Furbo in and wait until you see a green light. If the light did not turn green, please perform a Hard Reset.
- Open your Furbo app and create a Furbo account by tapping ""New Furbo User"". If you already have an account, tap “Already have an account? Sign In” and enter your Furbo email and password.
- Choose the type of device that you wish to setup.
- Your Furbo app should start searching for the Furbo Dog Camera device in setup mode (Green light).If you're having issues getting past this step and getting an error, go to Error Message: 'Can't connect to your Furbo' for more help.
- Select the WiFi network you want to connect your Furbo to. Make sure your WiFi connection is 2.4GHz. If it is dual-band, make sure to only connect it to the compatible connection.
- Enter your WiFi password then, wait a few minutes while your Furbo is being set up.
- Once your Furbo is done setting up, you will be asked to name your Furbo.
- You can choose a name from the list or tap "Add Custom Name" to create your own name.
- Tap Next, then, type your custom name.
- Tap Save
After naming your device, you will be asked to do simple onboarding steps to make sure your Furbaby will be comfortable interacting with Furbo. Read and slide through each step and follow the instructions. Here's a sample of the Onboarding experience:
For more information on how to resolve Furbo setup issues, please check these related articles or contact Customer Support.
If you are having trouble setting up your Furbo, please feel free to chat with us by clicking the button below: