Things to take note of:
- This feature is only available for Furbos purchased after AUGUST 2017 onwards.
- Make sure that the Furbo's firmware and Furbo app version are up-to-date.
- Make sure that the device you are using is set to the supported regions. You can go to "Countries supported by FDN" to get more information about the supported regions.
NEWLY SETUP FURBO:
When you buy a Furbo Dog camera and successfully set it up using the Furbo app, you may activate your Furbo Dog Nanny free trial for 90 days.
In the Furbo app home page, click “Try Now”
A free 90-day Furbo Dog Nanny trial with Smart dog alerts, Cloud Recording, and Doggie Diary is included when you purchase a Furbo Dog Camera. After the trial ends, you will be prompted to subscribe to continue using the Furbo Dog Nanny service.
REACTIVATING FURBO DOG NANNY:
If your Furbo Dog Nanny service has expired or has been previously deactivated, you may follow the steps below to reactivate it.
Tap the button below to reactivate your Furbo Dog Nanny subscription
You will see the expire notification, click “Learn More” to resubscribe.
We offer the first 3 months for 99 cents only. After that, you may choose between US$6.99/month or US$69/year in the US, and in Canada, CDN$8.99/month or CDN$89/year.
Check the Furbo Dog Nanny License Expiration date:
If you want to check the Furbo Dog Nanny service expiration date, please follow the steps below to find the information in your App.
- Go to Menu by clicking the ☰ button on the top left of your Furbo App
- Click on the Account page
- You will find the Furbo Dog Nanny subscription information here
Tap the button below to chat with us for further assistance.