Cloud Recording clips will be saved in your app for 24 hours from the time it was taken. You may also save it on your smartphone’s internal storage so you can watch it again or share it with your friends and family. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Menu by clicking the ☰ button on the top left of your Furbo App
- Click on Cloud Recording
- Look for the video that you want to save
- Click the three dots on the top right of the video
- Click on Download
The video recording will be saved in your phone’s gallery. If you get an error while saving the video clip, please try the following:
- Check your Furbo app’s permissions on your smartphone. (You may check this article if you need help.)
- Please make sure that there is enough memory on your device for you to save the videos.
- Close the app completely from the background.
- Unplug your Furbo Dog Camera and plug it back in.