If you need urgent assistance, please click the to chat with us button and prepare this information so we can assist you immediately:
1. Is this a brand new Furbo?
2. Color of the status light. Take a picture of the Furbo's status light while on top of a white paper.
3. Did you get the same error using another mobile phone?
This error is due to a Bluetooth connection issue between the Furbo app on your phone and the Furbo Dog Camera.
If this is your first time plugging your Furbo into a power source, you should see a white light first. After a few minutes, the white light will turn green.
Make sure your Furbo is showing a green light status.
If you are seeing a steady purple or white light,
Hard Reset your Furbo. See the instructions below.
You'll need to use a pin or a straightened paper clip to press the 'reset' button on the back of your Furbo (see the image below). While Furbo is plugged in, press and hold the reset button for about 20 seconds until the color of the light changes. Please wait until Furbo's light turns green.
If your Furbo didn't reset or the color of the light remained purple or white, please try using another power adapter.
If the reset was successful and your Furbo light is green, restart your setup process.
If the Furbo light stays green and you are still getting the same error message:
- Turn off your smartphone's Bluetooth and restart your smartphone.
- While waiting for your smartphone to restart, unplug your Furbo and plug it back in. Wait until Furbo's light turns green. Restart the setup process.
- Make sure your Furbo device is broadcasting a Bluetooth connection. While the Furbo device is showing a green light, go to your smartphone's Bluetooth settings and make sure "Furbo", "F2", or "F2-N" is on your list of connected Bluetooth devices. If not, please reset your Furbo. If you’re still not seeing your Furbo on your list of Bluetooth-connected devices, please contact Customer Support immediately.
- If you've made sure that your Furbo is broadcasting a Bluetooth signal, but you are still unable to set it up, try using another smartphone for the setup.
Having other setup issues with a different error message?
Check the following support pages below:
If none of the troubleshooting steps work, please click on the button below to chat with us.