- Replug your Furbo. Unplug your Furbo and plug it back in. Wait for your Furbo status light to turn to green light.
- Restart your Smartphone. While waiting for your Furbo's status light to turn green, turn off your smartphone's Bluetooth and restart your smartphone. Once fully restarted, turn your Bluetooth back on.
- Restart your home router. Try to set up again.
- Do a hard reset on Furbo. If the issue is persisting after step 2, do a hard reset on your Furbo. You'll need to use a pin or a straightened paperclip to press the 'reset' button on the back of your Furbo (see the image below). While Furbo is plugged in, press and hold the reset button for about 20 seconds until the color of the light changes. Please wait another minute until Furbo's light turns green. Try to set up again.
- Setup your Furbo using your smartphone's mobile hotspot. This is maybe due to router compatibility, to isolate the issue try to setup your Furbo using your Smartphone's data connection. Make sure to disconnect from your home Wi-fi on your smartphone and use your mobile data for your personal mobile hotspot.
If the setup was successful, update your Furbo dog camera's firmware. You will need to re-setup your Furbo dog camera to your home Wi-Fi by doing the reset wifi. Go to Furbo settings > Reset Wi-Fi.
If the setup has failed, please tap the chat icon to contact the support team.
Having other setup issues with a different error message?
Check the following support pages below: