Resolving log in issues with the Furbo app depends on the error message you are getting.
If you have issues logging to your Furbo app, please try the solutions below base on the error message. Otherwise, you may proceed to reset your password.
"Incorrect Username and Password"
- If you are certain to be using correct username and password,you may reset your password to create a new one. Please see the instructions below.
"Username Already Taken"
- You may have been signing up as a new user. Please go back and click "Sign in"
- Sign up using another email address if you don't have access to the email you are trying to set up. You may contact customer support if the error persists.
"Internal Error. Please Contact Support"
- Change your Internet connection on your Smartphone from Wifi to Mobile Data or Mobile Data to WiFi if available
- Uninstall and reinstall your Furbo app and try to log in again
- If the issue persists, please contact our support team immediately
If you have forgotten your password, reset your password to regain access:
- While at the Sign in page, click "Forgot your password?"
Click here to open the reset password page.
- A new page will open asking for your Furbo username, enter the email address you use to log in.
- We will send you an email with a verification link, the link will only be valid up to 1 hour from the time you received it. Make sure you have access to the email inbox.
- Once you accessed the link, you will be asked to create a new password.
Note: If you have not received the email including the verification link, please contact customer support.