If your Furbo is locked to an unknown or old email address you do not have access to, please contact us immediately by clicking the button below.
Customer Support will be able to remove the old email address so you can set up your Furbo with your preferred email address
Prepare the MAC ID of your Furbo. See below:
If you have issues logging to your Furbo app, please try the solutions below based on the error message. Otherwise, you may proceed to reset your password.
"Incorrect Username and Password"
- If you are certain that you have the correct username and password,you may reset your password and create a new one. Click here to open the reset password page
"Username Already Taken"
- This means that the email you are trying to use has already been registered. Please go back and click "Sign in" instead of "New Furbo User", then enter the email and password associated with it.
- If you don’t have access to the email you are trying to set up, try logging in as a New Furbo User. You may contact customer support if the error persists.
"Internal Error. Please Contact Support"
- Change the Internet connection on your Smartphone from Wifi to Mobile Data or Mobile Data to WiFi if available
- Uninstall and reinstall your Furbo app and try to log in again
- If the issue persists, please contact our support team immediately
If you have forgotten your password, reset your password to regain access:
- While at your Furbo’s login page, tap the “Already have an account? Sign In”.
- Tap “Forgot Password”
- Enter your registered Furbo email address.
- Tap “Reset Password”. You will receive a password reset email where you can create a new password.
If you have not received the email including the verification link, please chat with us by tapping the button below.