If your Furbo is locked to an unknown or old email address you do not have access to, please contact us immediately by clicking the button below.
Customer Support will be able to remove the old email address, so you can setup your Furbo with your preferred email address.
Prepare the MAC ID of you Furbo. See below:
If you have issues logging to your Furbo app, please try the solutions below base on the error message. Otherwise, you may proceed to reset your password.
"Incorrect Username and Password"
- If you are certain to be using correct username and password,you may reset your password to create a new one. Click here to open the reset password page
"Username Already Taken"
- This means that the email you are trying to use has already been registered. Please go back and click "Sign in" instead of "New Furbo User", then, enter the email and password associated with it.
- Tap New Furbo User using another email address if you don't have access to the email you are trying to set up. You may contact customer support if the error persists.
"Internal Error. Please Contact Support"
- Change your Internet connection on your Smartphone from Wifi to Mobile Data or Mobile Data to WiFi if available
- Uninstall and reinstall your Furbo app and try to log in again
- If the issue persists, please contact our support team immediately
If you have forgotten your password, reset your password to regain access:
- While at your Furbo’s login page, tap the “Already have an account? Sign In”.
- Tap “Forgot Password”
- Enter your registered Furbo email address.
- Tap “Reset Password”. You will receive a password reset email where you can create a new password.
If you have not received the email including the verification link, please chat with us by tapping the button below.