If your Furbo was purchased after August 2017 and you activated your Furbo skill before July 2019, please follow the instructions below to get the latest Furbo Alexa skill complete with Smart Home integration.
1. Check your list of devices in your Alexa app. If Furbo is not in your list of devices, go to step 6. If Furbo is in your list of devices, do the following.
2. Tap on the Furbo camera on the list.
3. Delete the Furbo camera by tapping the trash bin icon on the upper right corner.
4. Find your existing Furbo Dog Camera skill in your Alexa App.
5. Tap Disable Skill, then, when asked to confirm, tap Disable.
6. Search for the Furbo Dog Camera skill in your Alexa app.
7. Tap Enable to Use
8. Input your Furbo login credentials to link your Alexa and Furbo.
9. If you see this message, then, your Furbo is ready to use with Alexa
If your Furbo was purchased before August 2017, keep the current skill if it is still working.
If its not working, please follow the steps 1-5 above to remove the current skill, then, install the new skill by going to this link: https://www.amazon.com/Tomofun-Furbo-Dog-Camera/dp/B073TX5J4G