To setup your Furbo, you need a smartphone, your new Furbo Dog Camera, and a stable WiFi connection.
Follow these steps to set up your Furbo and activate the Furbo Dog Nanny:
- Download the Furbo app on your smartphone by searching for "Furbo" in the App Store for iOS. If you're an Android user, please use Google Play.
- Make sure your smartphone is Bluetooth enabled.
- Plug your Furbo in and wait until you see a green light. If the light did not turn green, please perform a Hard Reset.
- Open your Furbo app and create a Furbo account by tapping "New Furbo User". If you already have an account, tap "Sign In" and enter your Furbo email and password.
- Your Furbo app should start searching for the Furbo Dog Camera device in setup mode.
- Select the WiFi network where you want to connect your Furbo. Make sure your WiFi connection is 2.4GHz. If it is dual-band, make sure only to connect it to the 2.4gHz connection.
- Once you have entered the WiFi password, wait a few minutes while your Furbo is being set up.
- Activate Furbo Dog Nanny by entering your phone number. Please make sure to use the same mobile number from your shipping confirmation email.
If you are having trouble, please chat with us by clicking the button below.