Adding 2-step Verification will add extra security to your account so you will have peace of mind when using Furbo products. This protects your account from unauthorized logins into your Furbo Account.
Click here to learn more about Furbo Security.
Two-step verification is a process that involves two authentication methods performed one after the other to verify that someone or something requesting access is who or what they are declared to be.
To enable 2-Step Verification please go to "Enable 2-Step Verification"
How it works:
New device login
Once the 2 Step Verification is activated every time a new device tries to log in to Furbo app using your Furbo email and password, they will be asked for a verification code that will be sent to your email before they can log in.
1. New Device login using your Furbo email and password.
2. Will be promoted to send a verification code to the registered email.
3. Enter the code to verify the account.
4. Verification is successful if the code provided is correct.
Managing Online account
The 2-Step Verification also works when managing your Furbo online account. Here's how:
1. After logging in at www.Furbo.com/account
2. You will be prompted to send a verification email to the registered email address. Click "Send Email".
3. You should receive a message if the email was successfully sent. Please take note that the email is only valid for 10 minutes.
4. Go to your registered email to verify the account. Then, click "Verify Now".
5. If successful, you should receive the completed verification message. Click on "Sign In" To manage your account.