Using 2-step Verification will add extra security to your account so you can have peace of mind when using Furbo products. The verification protects your account from unauthorized logins.
Click here to learn more about Furbo Security.
Two-step verification uses two authentication methods, performed one after the other, to verify the identity of the login user. You only need to verify your account while logging in to a new device. To enable 2-Step Verification please go to "Enable 2-Step Verification"
How it works:
Login to Account
Once the 2 Step Verification is activated, every time you login to a new device using your email and password, you will be asked for a verification code that will be sent to email before you can log in.
1. New Device login using your Furbo email and password.
2. You will receive an email with the Verification code.
3. Enter the code from your registered email to verify the account.
4. Verification is successful if the code provided is correct.
Share Account with Others
The 2-Step Verification is also triggered when sharing your account to other users:
1. After your friend or family logs in using your Furbo email and password.
2. They will be asked for a security code.
3. An in-app message with verification code will show on your original device. Will also give you notification if your Furbo app is not in use and will send an email to your registered email.
4. Share the code with your friends or family so they can enter and tap the submit button.