Yes! Furbo comes with a one year warranty starting from the date of shipping. Your Furbo warranty covers all defects, except the following:
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, disassembly, unauthorized modification or neglect.
- Damage caused by liquid contact.
- Damage resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your instruction manual.
- Damage resulting from the performance of repairs by someone not authorized by our company.
If you need to know your warranty status, please be ready with this information and click the button below to chat with us:
1. Order ID
2. Furbo Serial Number (Printed on a sticker label under your Furbo. Starts with B0C0)